Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Happy Birthday Gus!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Daddy, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday. Hopefully I will see you tonight, but if not....lunch tomorrow....Applebees.....11:00!
    You rock daddio!!!

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Kelly! Yup, my new trip around the sun begins today!
    I'm on my way, with gusto! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I have agreed to go to my parents house after work tonight. You are welcome to join me, over there.
    I am looking forward to lunch with ya tomorrow, at applebees, for sure!

    Have a GRRREAT day!
    Love ya,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To my friend Gus Danger, I raise my glass of ginger ale and toast another year of friendship. I send you best wishes of health & happiness on this special day. I hope to be around for many more.
    Salute

    rog

  5. #5
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday my friend.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY baybay [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday to the sweetest guy I know. Your friendship is awesome and I'm so glad you're here. I love you GusGus

    ~Cass4m01a4p

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Happy brithday dude!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Gus [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Gregg

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    COrnCOrnCOrn
    Aww shucks! Thanks my friends,
    for your kind words and birthday wishes!
    It was a typical day at work
    and then I went to dinner at my folks house!

    As far as my long birthday weekend goes?
    I intend to have a monumental good time, for sure!

    I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend, too!

    Rock on dudes and dudettes!
    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] party icon party
    Gus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic